- heaped tablespoon of ground seeds or 1 tablespoon of cold-pressed seed oil
- servings of beans, lentils, quinoa, tofu (soya), or ‘seed’ vegetables
- pieces of fresh fruit such as apples, pears, bananas, berries, melon or citrus fruit.
- servings of whole grains such as rice, millet, rye, oats, wholewheat, corn, quinoa as cereal, breads or pasta.
- servings of dark green, leafy and root vegetables such as watercress, carrots, sweet potatoes, broccoli, spinach, green beans, peas and peppers.
- glasses of water, diluted juices, herb or fruit teas.
- Eat whole, organic, raw food as much as you can.
- Supplement a high strength multivitamin and mineral and 1,000mg of vitamin C a day.
- Avoid fried, burnt, or browned food, ‘hydrogenated’ fat and excess animal fat.
- Avoid any form of sugar, white, refined or processed food with chemical additives and minimise your intake of alcohol, coffee or tea - max 1 alcoholic drink a day.
If you’d like a diet, lifestyle and supplement programme that is tailored specifically for you then try our online 100% Health Programme. Simply complete a questionnaire online and you’ll receive the key to your perfect diet. Click here to start.