- Terms and Conditions for the use of www.patrickholford.com
- Terms and Conditions of Sale on www.patrickholford.com
1Terms and Conditions for the use of www.patrickholford.com
2. Information about Us: www.patrickholford.com is a Site operated by Holford & Associates Limited, ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2953987 at 11a Chartfield Avenue, London SW15 6DT. Our VAT number is GB 563048250.
3. Accessing Our Site: Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site or to restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us without notice.
We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
When using our Site, you must comply with the provisions of these terms as set out herein. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
You are required to have appropriate internet speeds and software to access the site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
4. Your Use of Our Site: You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of these terms
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
5. Intellectual Property Rights: We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Use of the Site does not give you any rights as to the intellectual property herein.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6. Reliance on Information Posted: Commentary and other materials and information posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
7. Our Site changes Regularly: We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. Therefore we encourage you to read these terms regularly even if you are a registered user since these terms are legally binding on you. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
8. Our Liability: The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All guarantees, conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. We also expressly exclude all liability for:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time
- and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. Transactions Concluded Through Our Site: Contracts for the supply of goods, services or information formed through our Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of supply.
11. Uploading Material To Our Site: You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any contributions you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any contributions posted by you or any other user of our Site.
We have the right to remove any contributions, material or posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the terms herein.
12. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences: You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 as may be amended or re-enacted. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
13. Linking to Our Site: You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out herein.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Links from Our Site: Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
15. Suspension, Termination and Indemnity: If you breach or fail to comply with these terms or any part hereof, we may take such action as we deem appropriate and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site
- Issue of a warning to you
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
We exclude all and any liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
2Terms and Conditions of Sale on www.patrickholford.com
1. Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products or services by you from Holford & Associates Limited via this web site and you should read them carefully. Terms may alter if necessary and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
2. Order: You can submit an order for products or services to www.patrickholford.com by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the confirm order button. All prices are reflected in £UK Sterling and include VAT if applicable, providing delivery is to a location in the UK. Orders outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to a postage and packing charge. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available. The order reflects pricing at time of purchase the payment of which, via your credit card/ debit card, will be approved by your credit card/ debit card company.
3. Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your order by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place based on these terms and conditions. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. Only credit and debit cards are acceptable as payment for orders via this site. Gift vouchers are not accepted for online purchases.
3.1 Product promotion duration: any product displayed at a special promotional price on the website will have the offer closing date clearly displayed. The closing date must be taken as finite and will be valid for all order placements accepted prior to midnight on the offer closing date displayed. Natural Wellbeing Limited has the right to shorten or extend the offer without prior notification.
4. Delivery Policy: The products you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. Every effort will be made to deliver the products as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within 30 days of your order. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we will inform you as soon as possible. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the products, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the products. You will become the owner of the products you ordered and responsible for risk of loss of or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
5. Payment: We will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is dispatched for delivery to you. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know by e-mail. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card account.
6. Returns Policy: You have the right to cancel your contract 14 days after the day on which the goods come into your physical possession. Natural Wellbeing Limited is dedicated to offering the highest levels of quality and service. If you don’t like a product you buy from www.patrickholford.com, it must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase, in the condition that it was received. You will be responsible for the cost of returning any item to us unless the item is defective or we have delivered the item to you in error or as a substitute. So that we may give you satisfaction as quickly as possible, please call us on +44 20 8789 4212 or alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept returns and/or offer refunds on CDs and/or DVDs which are no longer sealed, unless they are faulty.
7. Refund Policy:
7.1 Patrick Holford Events Workshops such as the Total Health Transformation, Optimum Nutrition for the Mind and Power of Connection workshops.
- Up to 30 days before the event a full refund is given upon receipt of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your request to cancel
- Less than 30 days but more than a week before the event you can transfer to the next workshop if one is available at no extra cost or receive a refund, less a £20 administration charge
- Less than 7 days before the event you will still be eligible to transfer to the next workshop if one is available however you will incur a further £20 administration fee. No refund will be given
Patrick Holford Tours and Seminars: All tour tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are transferable to another date only on the same tour at no extra cost.
Please note: we have to commit to venues, catering and material costs several weeks before events and the administration charge covers these commitments and the process of refunding. Refunds are made via credit card, cheque refunds can only be made, on request, in the UK.
7.4 100% Health Club Membership:
Please note that there is a minimum subscription period of 3 months on the monthly subscription but you cancel at any time. There is no refund for monthly membership.
7.4 (i) To cancel your membership, please send an email with the subject ‘cancellation’ to email@example.com
7.5 Single Use 100% Health Questionnaire - As this uses virtual resources and is classified as a service, it is a non-refundable item.
8. Warranties: The products which are sold via this web site have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside the United Kingdom. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
9. Emails: All emails to you will be forwarded to the address you specify to us. It is important that you provide an accurate and valid email address otherwise we will be unable to accept your order. You must also ensure that if this address changes between submitting your order and delivery of the products by us to you, you advise us of the new address. We will not be responsible for failure to perform under this agreement where such failure is attributable to a change of address.
10. Complaints: If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products or services supplied or provided to you, please contact us at Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Descriptions: To the best of our knowledge, the product and service descriptions on the site are accurate and up-to-date, but we are continually working to improve our products and services and so specifications or design changes may be made from time to time which have not been reflected on the site. We include images of products on our site to help you with your selection. However, slight variations, for example, in colour, should be expected.
12. General: We will not be liable to you for any breach of our agreement, for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to acts of God, civil commotion, riots, floods, drought, fire, legislation or other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights. If we choose not to enforce a right under our agreement, that decision will not prevent us from enforcing other rights, or the same right on a later occasion. Our agreement will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved non-exclusively by English Courts.
13. Privacy: We take your privacy very seriously and will treat all of your personal information in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in the UK. Please read our privacy statement located at the foot of every screen within the website. Please email email@example.com.
14. Trading Name: www.patrickholford.com is a division of Holford & Associates Limited.
15. Your Concerns: If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.