Date and Time
Friday 26 April 2019
6:00pm - 12:00pm
Fforest Barn, Forest Coalpit, NP7 7LL
TOTAL HEALTH TRANSFORMATION RETREAT
Residential Retreat with Patrick Holford & Marcelle Dubruel
This three day residential retreat in Fforest Barn Mountain Retreat, near Abergavenny, South Wales (2.5hrs from London by train or car) Friday April 26th (starting at 6pm) to Monday April 29th (ending at noon).
This transformational retreat is for you, if you would love to transform your health, learn simple exercises to balance your body and mind, become a kitchen wizard, reconnect with your true self, and feel energised and vibrant.
- Learn Patrick’s Seven Health Secrets
- Leave with a totally doable Action Plan to transform your health
- Have Clear Goals and know how to overcome barriers and break bad habits
- Help make, cook and delicious, simple and healthy meals
- Renew your spirit with meditations, visualisations and energy generating exercises
- Learn stress-busting tools - HeartMath®, Tapping and Recycling Negative emotional patterns
- Have Guided Walks in the raw nature of the Black Mountains and learn how tone up in 8 minutes
- Have plenty of time with Patrick and Marcelle to answer all your questions
Places are strictly limited for this exclusive residential retreat where you’ll not only learn, and take away your action plan for a total health transformation, but also prepare delicious meals with Patrick and Marcelle so you know how to put it all into practice.
You will learn how to overcome the barriers that stop you being fully motivated and achieving your highest health goals. Marcelle is a highly experienced health coach and nutritional therapist who has helped hundreds of people radically transform their lives. She’ll help you set your vision for transformation and give you the tools to be successful. Patrick will teach and inspire, and be on hand throughout the retreat to give you personal guidance and answer all your questions.
Here's what participants say:
- “Amazing and transformative life experience!"
- “I have a clear vision and plan as to how to keep myself healthy and fit and set my goals.”
- “I've learnt a whole new way of life and living. Evereything was amazing.”
- “My mood has lifted. my sugar cravings have gone, my energy increased and I'm feeling relaxed and positive. I couldn’t ask for more. Thank you.”
- “This retreat has given me a fresh start going forward. I feel the reset button has been pushed and now there are ‘no excuses’! Thank you for providing such a warm environment to work in.”
- “I now have a focussed plan for change that will address underlying health issues, and to re-establish a healthy energetic, dynamic ME!”
- “Patrick and Marcelle are warm and approachable as well as hugely knowledgable. The Retreat provided a unique opportunity to learn a huge amount about how to improve and maintain a healthy lifestyle. "
Many participants reported losing significant weight in four days, despite never feeling hungry, and leave feeling energised and renewed.
Marcelle is a transformational health coach and works with clients who want to take back control of their health and weight. Following the right plan for you can lead to a life full of possibilities and free of limitations. Your plan unfolds as a series of simple easily actioned steps that will work around your lifestyle and at your pace. Great results come from the power of consistent daily habit changes and you are supported through this process. “My clients transform before my eyes, I have the best job in the world”.
Marcelle graduated as a Nutritional Therapist from the College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2007 and trained as a Zest4Life Health Coach in 2013. She runs a busy practice in South West London and is a member of BANT and CNHC.
DATES AND TIMES
The Retreat starts on Friday evening at 6pm and ends at noon on Monday, and includes full board accommodation in Fforest Barn Mountain Retreat, Forest Coalpit, near Abervaenny - purposely built by Patrick, in the most beautiful area of true wilderness close to London, with lots to see and do in the region (see Holford Natural Holidays for more details on the venue and surrounding area.) should you wish to come earlier on Friday or stay later on Monday.
For more information about the venue and accommodation visit Holford Natural Holidays.
Accommodation is a mixture of two or three single beds in rooms, double bedrooms in the Old Barn, Dutch Barn, or in an Eco-Pod, Railway Carriage, Shepherd Hut, Romany Gypsy Caravans or Luxury Safari tent, all with heating and comfortable beds, plus easy access to toilets and bathrooms - and breath-taking views. The best option for you will be decided when you contact us - email your name and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.
There are rooms for couples, and sharing options if you come alone or bring a friend. Single accommodation is limited. There is also a hot tub and steam shower.
Getting there is easy from London – allow 2.5 hours from the West and 3 hours from the East. Or take a train from Paddington to Abergavenny. Taxis from Abergavenny to Fforest barn cost £10. We’ll help you with your travel plans and any other needs.
Places are limited to 20, so do to book ASAP to reserve your place.
The retreat is exclusive to members of the 100% Health Club. The all inclusive price is £599 per person if you are a member. Non members can book for £622.97 (including 3 months membership at £7.99 a month). A deposit of £250 is required to secure your place, the remainder being due 30 days before the retreat.
BOOK NOW TO GUARANTEE YOUR PLACE IN THIS EXCLUSIVE RETREAT WITH PATRICK HOLFORD & MARCELLE DUBRUEL - EMAIL email@example.com GIVING YOUR NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER AND BEST TIME TO CALL.