Date and Time
Wednesday 18 November 2020
7:00pm - 8:15pm
Stress is an unavoidable part of modern life and while we cannot avoid life's pressures we can change our reaction to them.
In this webinar, Patrick Holford, author of The Stress Cure, will explain how to resolve stress, build resilience and boost energy.
The webinar will give you:
- Practical tools for resolving stressful situations and patterns, helping you develop stress resilience
- A nutritional plan for good and consistent energy
- The secret for sleeping well and waking refreshed
- Ways up from down when you are feeling depressed
- Live viewers will also have the opportunity to participate in a 15 minute Q&A.
This webinar is for anyone who wants to thrive, not just survive, in today's fast and ever-changing world.
You will also receive a recording of the webinar after the event, whether you are able to attend at the live time or not.
Please book your own ticket only and not for people in other households. Unlike live events, each person is emailed a unique code in order to access the webinar.