Date and Time
Tuesday 10 November 2015
6:30pm - 9:00pm
The London School of English
15 Holland Park Gardens
Booking Closed - Tickets still available on door.
Are you concerned about your blood pressure, cholesterol levels or your chances of having a heart attack or stroke? Do you have diabetes or are you worried you are developing it? If so the Say NO to Heart Disease and Diabetes is invaluable.
- How to minimise your chances of a heart attack or stroke
- Ways to lower your cholesterol and blood pressure without drugs
- How to prevent and reverse arterial disease and damage
- Guidance on how to maximise recovery after a stroke or heart attack
- Natural yet life-saving changes you need to make to your lifestyle
- The root causes of diabetes (both types) and how to reverse them
- What – and how – to eat for perfect blood sugar control
- A tailored diabetes-busting supplement programme
- Everything you need to put together your own anti-diabetes action plan
There’s no need to become yet another statistic – you can regain control of your health.
“I used to have high blood pressure. Within a couple of months of following Patrick’s Low-GL diet it completely normalised and my cholesterol went from 5.7 to 4.6”. David
“I reversed my diabetes in six weeks and no longer need medication”. Kyra