Date and Time
Tuesday 24 November 2015
6:30pm - 9:00pm
The London School of English
15 Holland Park Gardens
Cancer is on the increase. One in three people will be diagnosed with the disease at some point in their lives and that figure is predicted to rise to one in two by the year 2020. The single greatest cause of cancer – even greater than smoking – is now known to be the modern diet. The good news is that you can reduce your risk of cancer by more than half.
In the seminar you will discover:
- How to assess your risk of cancer
- Which foods increase your risk and which decrease it
- How to reduce your exposure to cancer-causing chemicals
- Why hormone-related cancers are on the increase
- How nutritional supplements can help you fight back
- A prevention programme and nutritional support for each type of cancer
We can all substantially reduce our risk of developing cancer by making changes to our diet and lifestyle – this groundbreaking seminar will show you how.