Date and Time
Sunday 20 November 2016
10:00am - 5:30pm
Princess Alexandra Hall
Royal Over-Seas League
St James's Street
Does life make sense or do you have the feeling there's another level of existence but don't know how to get there? Patrick Holford shares his favourite transformational exercises that help you feel fully alive and awake and connected on all levels in this highly enjoyable, relaxing yet energising day.
In this experiential workshop you will discover how to:
- To be fully connected on all levels so you live a purposeful life
- Develop your mind and body connection to be free of pain
- Generate vital energy, restore vitality and connect with the Earth
- Release negative emotions and resolve emotional conflicts to enrich your relationships
- Improve your mental alertness and clarity and develop intuition
- Open your heart and enjoy the play between male/female energy
- Use sound, mantra and meditation to awaken a deep sense of connection.
- Leave with an action plan for staying connected and consolidating what you learn.
This workshop will include the combination of Transformation Breathing and Sound Healing for releasing negative emotional blocks, taught be Rebecca Dennis and Lola Ulalume, and opening the heart with chanting led by Nikki Slade, and much more more.