Date and Time
Saturday 14 November 2015
10:00am - 5:00pm
The London School, 15 Holland Park Gardens, London, W14 8DZ
Limited space still available - get tickets at the door. Please call Jo on 020 8789 4212 option 1 before 3pm to check availability.
“If you get nutrition right for the brain it’s right for the body.” says Patrick Holford, founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition and the Food for the Brain Foundation.
There is no need to have declining energy, memory, motivation and mood. In this one-day workshop held in partnership with Food for the Brain, you’ll learn everything he’s learnt in 35 years exploring optimum nutrition for mental health. This includes how to:
- Increase your and your child’s IQ and improve concentration
- Boost your memory and make yourself Alzheimer’s proof
- Enhance your mood, emotional stability and banish mood swings
- Beat anxiety, stress and sleeping problems
- Balance hormones to relieve PMS, thyroid, menopause and andropause symptoms
- Reverse learning difficulties, hyperactivity and ASD
The workshop, while focussed on nutrition, also includes simple lifestyle changes and exercises for optimising mental health and helping de-stress, stay centred and sleep well.
The last (optional) hour will also give time to explore schizophrenia, Parkinson’s, epilepsy, Autistic spectrum disorders and any other mental health concerns you may have for your family.
Patrick Holford is an international best-selling author of 36 books including the Feel Good Factor, the Stress Cure, the Alzheimer’s Prevention Plan and Optimum Nutrition for the Mind. He is director of London’s Brain Bio Centre, the outpatient clinic of the charitable Food for the Brain Foundation.