Date and Time
Saturday 24 February 2018
10:00am - 5:00pm
London School of English, 15 Holland Park Gardens, London, W14 8DZ
As part of the Food for the Brain Seminar Series, Patrick Holford will be doing a one day workshop on everything he has learnt in 35 years of exploring nutrition and mental health.
Learn practical ways to:
- Increase your and your child’s IQ and improve concentration
- Boost your memory and make yourself Alzheimer’s proof
- Enhance your mood, emotional stability and banish mood swings
- Beat anxiety, stress and sleeping problems
- Balance hormones to relieve PMS, thyroid, menopause and andropause symptoms
- Reverse learning difficulties, hyperactivity and autistic spectrum disorders
This worskhop, while focussed on nutrition, also includes simple lifestyle changes and exercises for optimising mental health and helping de-stress, stay centred and sleep well.
“I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and prescribed 5 different drugs. Since following Patrick’s advice I am now drug free, have lost 6 stone and have a really good quality of life.”
“My mood is very positive - no panic or depression. I feel buoyant, energetic and enthusiastic.”