Date and Time
Sunday 4 July 2021
9:30am - 5:30pm
Forever Living Centre, Ambassador House, London, SW6 3BN
“If you get nutrition right for the brain it’s right for the body.” says Patrick Holford, founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition and the Food for the Brain Foundation.
There is no need to have declining energy, memory, motivation and mood. In this one-day workshop, you’ll learn everything he’s learnt in 35 years exploring optimum nutrition for mental health. This includes how to:
- Increase your and your child’s IQ and improve concentration
- Boost your memory and make yourself Alzheimer’s proof
- Enhance your mood, emotional stability and banish mood swings
- Beat anxiety, stress and sleeping problems
- Balance hormones to relieve PMS, thyroid, menopause and andropause symptoms
- Reverse learning difficulties, hyperactivity and ASD
- The workshop, while focussed on nutrition, also includes simple lifestyle changes and exercises for optimising mental health and helping de-stress, stay centred and sleep well.
The last hour will also give time to explore schizophrenia, Parkinson’s, epilepsy, Autistic spectrum disorders and any other mental health concerns you may have for your family.
CPD points: 3
Patrick Holford is an international best-selling author of 36 books including the Feel Good Factor, the Stress Cure, the Alzheimer’s Prevention Plan and Optimum Nutrition for the Mind.