Date and Time
Wednesday 9 December 2020
7:00pm - 8:15pm
We know that a plant-based, vegan diet is healthy. But how easy is it to incorporate it into our lifestyle? Are there additional steps that need to be taken to ensure our body is getting the nutrients it needs?
In his webinar How to be a Healthy Vegan, Patrick Holford explains how to achieve optimum nutrition while following a vegan diet.
He shows you how to
- ensure you are getting enough protein and brain fats
- control your sugar and energy
- ensure you maintain sufficient vitamin and mineral levels and other small steps that maintain a good overall health for vegans
- what to eat, and in what combination, to achieve the best of health on a vegan diet, with clear principles for how to get enough good quality protein by combining foods, slow release carbs and essential fats
- which foods are richest in vitamins, minerals and essential fats
- which supplements are essential
live viewers will be able to participate in a 15 minute Live Q&A.
“There are many aspects of a purely plant-based diet that are good for health, but you’ve got to know a thing or two about nutrition to avoid the pitfalls” says Holford. “When you get nutrition right for the brain it’s right for the body.”
Whether you find it challenging to be a healthy vegan or are considering becoming vegan but lack the confidence to take the leap, this webinar will be your guide.
Patrick Holford's new book Optimum Nutrition for Vegans launches 17 December 2020. More info to follow soon.
Please book your own ticket only and not for people in other households. Unlike live events, each person is emailed a unique code in order to access the webinar.
You will also receive a recording of the webinar after the event, whether you are able to attend at the live time or not.